HST-0.125 Heat shrink Tubing 1/8" HSTTV12-M by Panduit Mil M23053/5-304-0
Pictured with one end shrunk.
- 3.2mm [1/8" 0.125"] starting diameter - shrinks to 1.6mm [0.062"]
- Meets Mil M23053/5-304-0
- Similar to: B2, VERSAFIT 2:1, FP-301VW, CPX-876, HS-101, STF221
The incredible shrinking tube
Priced per foot - or 30.48cm. Heatshrink tubing is a wonder product from the late 1960's that makes covering solder connections a snap. Just heat the tube and it's diameter is reduced!
Lots of uses
- Most common use is over solder joints for insulation, strain relief, and mechanical strength.
- Used over rope ends to prevent unraveling
- Over knots to keep them tied
- Fishing lures.
- Junction covers on rock climbing nuts and cams
- Non slip small tool grip
- Bicycle cables
- Aircraft cables
- Clutch Cables
- Speedometer cables
- Vacuum line
- Aquarium air line fittings
Tell us of your use not on our list and get a free foot of tubing with your order!
Index 32900 0.010