HST-0.375x2.3 Heat shrink Tubing 3/8" (58mm[2.3"] length) Raychem TTMS-9.5-0 MIL-DTL-23053/5 classes 1 and 3
The incredible shrinking tube
Surplus Heatshrink - cut to lengths pre-printed with 3 rows of numbers we hope you can learn to ignore. These come as a strip that snaps apart into pre measured sections.
Priced per foot - for this product that is 5 sections of 58mm[2.3"] length
Pictured with one section with one end shrunk.
Raychem TTMS-9.5-0 MIL-DTL-23053/5 classes 1 and 3
- 9.53mm [3/8" 0.375"] starting diameter - shrinks to 3.18mm [0.125"]
- Dielectric strength 19.7 kV/mm (500V/mil) minimum
- CSA certified CSA C22.2 No. 198.1-98, file 31929 CSA certified
- DEF STAN 59-97 Issue 3 Type 1a
- UL recognised Standard 224, file E35586 (VW-1 rated)
- Similar to: B2, VERSAFIT 2:1, FP-301VW, HS-101, STF221
Heat shrink tubing is a wonder product from the late 1960's that makes covering solder connections a snap. Just heat the tube and it's diameter is reduced!
Lots of uses
- Most common use is over solder joints for insulation, strain relief, and mechanical strength.
- Used over rope ends to prevent unraveling
- Over knots to keep them tied
- Fishing lures.
- Junction covers on rock climbing nuts and cams
- Non slip small tool grip
- Bicycle cables
- Aircraft cables
- Clutch Cables
- Speedometer cables
- Vacuum line
- Aquarium air line fittings
Tell us of your use not on our list and get a free foot of tubing with your order!
Index 32990 0.010