HST-0.25 Heat shrink Tubing 1/4" CPX-876 PO-135-125C VW-1
The incredible shrinking tube
Priced per foot - or 30.48cm.
Pictured with one end shrunk.
- 6.4mm [1/4" 0.250"] starting diameter - shrinks to 3.2mm [0.125"]
- SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5 Class 3
- UL 224 125°C, 600 V VW-1
- DEF STAN 59-97 Issue 3 Type 1a
- CSA C22.2 No. 198.1 125°C OFT
- Similar to: B2, VERSAFIT 2:1, FP-301VW, HS-101, STF221
Heat shrink tubing is a wonder product from the late 1960's that makes covering solder connections a snap. Just heat the tube and it's diameter is reduced!
Lots of uses
- Most common use is over solder joints for insulation, strain relief, and mechanical strength.
- Used over rope ends to prevent unraveling
- Over knots to keep them tied
- Fishing lures.
- Junction covers on rock climbing nuts and cams
- Non slip small tool grip
- Bicycle cables
- Aircraft cables
- Clutch Cables
- Speedometer cables
- Vacuum line
- Aquarium air line fittings
Tell us of your use not on our list and get a free foot of tubing with your order!
Index 32936 0.010