MS6503 Intelligent humidity and temperature data logger, software, back light, RS232 interface.
This is a professional use Humidity and temperature meter built with Honeywell sensors - the very best available - resulting in the best precision! Records up to 16,000 readings! Automatically document temperature readings in the field that can later be downloaded to your computer. The included software enables you to instantly chart results graphically or employ real-time datalogging directly from the meter to a computer. Enjoy the fast response time and extreme accuracy of this well-made, highly effective instrument.
Its numerous, practical features include a , min-max-avg, calendar/clock, auto power-off, and hold function.
Read in two ways, C or F. High accuracy and with data hold
- 4 Digits large LCD Crystal Display
- Humidity Range: 0-100% RH
- auto power-off
- C or F
- Temperature Range: -4 to 140°F; -20 to 60°C
- Accuracy: Humidity: +- 2.5%RH; Temperature:+- 0.7°C/+-1.4°F
- Resolution: Humidity: 0.1% RH; Temperature: 0.1°C/0.1°F
- Response time: Humidity 75 Sec. Temperature: 40 Sec.in slow moving air.
- Max/Min value recording
- Data Hold
- Auto Power Off ( controlled)
- Probe wire length: 31/2 ft.
- Includes Data Lab Graphical software (requires Windows 95 or higher), RS232 computer cable, combination humidity/temperature probe
- Carrying case included
- Meets IEC1010 Standard
- High accuracy Sensor Probe size: 208 X 15 mm
- Size( Inches):7.2X2.9X1.2
- Weight (lbs) 1.56
Index 33000 1.000