The Pocket programmer 3 USB
Made in the USA
40 Pin USB based EPROM, ROM, EEPROM, Serial, FLASH, UVEPROM,
Static RAM, Microprocessor, and nonvolatile memory Programmer.
THE choice in eprom burners!
The pocket programmer USB
Software download link
The Pocket Programmer USB is a portable EPROM
programmer for rocket fast EPROM programming. The software has easy to-use commands
and includes a hexadecimal editor. The Pocket Programmer's 40 Pin ZIF programs a huge list of eproms without adapters. Our software allows copying ROMs to files, files to ROMs. and ROMs to ROM
- Pocket EPROM Programmer USB connects via the USB port to program your
EEPROM devices. No messy card to install - just plug in your pocket programmer and
- Top quality 40 pin ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) programming socket
- Wide device support EPROM, FLASH, UVEPROM, EEPROM, Prom, Microprocessor
- Free phone support (Yes, we answer the phone)!
- VERY, VERY FAST programming times!
- Code to do kobetron like gaming verification available.
- Low Voltage Device support.
- Physical size 5.75" X 3.38" X 1.62" 32" cable
- Supports odd even data separation for split word EPROMs
- Even supports the very old 2K and 4K EPROMS!
- Includes: programmer, programming software (via internet download), Hex editor, instructions, Cable, wall adapter.
- Supports Win95/98/
98SE/NT/2000/XP, Win7, Win7x64
Download a and see.
- 90 day warranty - covers any failure other than driving over unit, underwater use, etc.
- Supports programing PIC processors with out an
adapter much faster than other
- Software features
- The pocket programmer has been THE device programmer of choice from 1988 to the present!
Feature loaded, yet cost effective
Supports over 625 unique devices not including
Claiming a large number of parts by counting each part suffix and prefix as a different device - seems bit of an exaggeration - so we don't do it
|Wide selection of File format support
||S1(S19), S2(S28), S3(S37)
||Hex and Extended Hex
||plain ASCII Hex file
||Save EPROM image|
|Save EPROM to file or
||Hex editor - works on
Dual display of Hex and ASCII
|Relocate, append, stack EPROM Images
||Fill buffer with $FF's, $00, or user defined byte
|Save EPROM to file
||Split odd even
||Find byte sequence
|Compare EPROM with Image file
||Calculate check sum
|Change EPROM type
||Override Vpp (programming
voltage) 25, 21, 12.5
|Remembers last configuration
The above list includes all
suffix and prefix permutations. Only those
that have any differences are noted. Almost all suffixes refer to mask
shrinks, alternate packaging or added features that will not effect
New devices are continually added to the software. 57(C)XXX and
Series use 27(c)xxx programming settings
The 25xx 27xx 87xx 57xx parts
with windows need ultraviolet light to
erase contents before programming.
Pocket programmer FAQs
Car computer EFI ECU FAQs
Index 32372 1.380 UPC 850604005082