V200 Micro Programmable Logic Controller
Toshiba’s V200 series are compact programmable logic controllers with optional expansion I/O. Impressive communications capabilities, an advanced instruction set, and a large memory (program and data register) that makes the V200 and ideal fit for applications. In addition, the V200’s high-speed performance makes them especially suited for sophisticated machine-control and complicated process control applications.
- The V200 series replaces the T1 Series
- Networking: Modbus Master/Slave, Modbus TCP/IP Client/Server, Toshiba Inverter/ASD, & Others
- Advanced Math: Double Register, Floating Point, Log & AntiLog, Etc.
- Integrated Setup Software: Same Software Programs all the OIS PLUS (Operator Interface Stations) as well as V200 Series PLCs
- Wide Variety of I/O Modules: HS Inputs, PWM Outputs, Thermocouple, RTD, Etc.
- Computer Control Instructions: I/O Interrupts, For-Next Loops, Subroutines, Indirect Addressing, Etc.
- Communications Modules: SMS Module Coming Soon
- Most of the V200 series is rated Class1 Div 2
Result Pages: 1
Displaying 1 to 1 (of 1 products)