OIS120 Touch Panels are used as Operator Interface Stations (OIS) for Toshiba PLCs, Adjustable Speed Drives, and V Series Integrated Controllers. Operators know immediately the status of the connected equipment and they can easily get more detailed information, change operating parameters in the connect equipment or control operation.
- Popup Keypads. Save screen space and can be triggered by pressing any data entry object. They disappear as soon as enter is pressed.
- Multiple Language Capability. Create tags and descriptions in any language supported by MS Windows. A utility program allows exporting a tag data base in one language, adding corresponding terms in another language, then importing the new language into the OIS.
- Support for Floating Point Data. Double length register tags which support IEEE 32 bit format for floating point data can be mapped to any object, such as a bar graph. Allows OIS to easily work with PID Loop controllers such Toshiba V1000.
- Portrait or Landscape Orientation. Maximize space by creating screens in either portrait or landscape mode. The mount OIS in any position.
- Ethernet Port on OIS120. It can be used to connect to a PLC and monitor machine / process status from a remote location. The Ethernet port can also be used for remote programming of the OIS120.
||12.1" TFT (800 x 600 Pixels) Graphical Color Display (256 Colors)
||IP 65 rated Touch Screen
||294 mm x 226 mm
||Two ports, one connects to the PLC and one for programming, serial printing
or connecting to another device with different protocol. RS232/485/CMOS
||Connects to PLC, Available for Programming or Use for Remote Monitoring
||24 Vdc + 10%, 20 W maximum, Inrush 2 A
Index 33000 1.000