GALEP-5 USB2 Universal Mobile Device Programmer - 57,000+ parts supported
48 universal pin drivers - Native Linux Support!
Need to work with a rare chip? This programmer has very deep device support and if you have a new chip not on the list it can usually be added within couple of weeks. This programmer requires the least amount of support adapters of any on the market. If you need even more pins, gang programmer or more.
GALEP 5 - 48 pin IC DEVICE PROGRAMMER
- Programmer Type: Hardware - Universal
- Supported Devices: By variants : 57,000+. By package : 20,000+. By name : 8,300+.
- Palm-Size Device Programmer: with 48 universal pin drivers, USB 2.0 port.
- Three Way Power: Programmer can run of power plug, internal rech. batteries, or draw power directly through the USB cable from a PC / Laptop.
- Highly economical socket design. Less than 140 sockets handle 57,000+ parts. Five or six sockets handle most common programming tasks / pin packages
- Supported Devices: PROM, EPROM, EEPROM, FLASH memory, serial EEPROM, NV-RAM, LPC, FWH, FPGA, PLD, EPLD, GAL, PALCE, PIC, Microcontroller (MCU).
- JTAG Debugger
- Gang programming capable. As many as 20 units (or more) can be combined in "daisy-chain" configuration to produce a highly versatile production speed programming array.
- Ultra-Compact, USB Powered Design: Palm size (80 x 115 x 33 mm, 185g), (3 ins X 4.5 ins. X 1 inch, weighs just 7 ounces.). Fits into a shirt pocket. Three-way-powered via power plug, USB Bus or internal batteries.
- High-Speed Programming: Internal 200 MIPS ARM-9 processor; hardware acceleration trough FPGA device; fast USB 2.0 data transfer; device programming times close to the minimum specified by the manufacturer. This model shares the same internal architecture as the GALEP 5D series programmers.
- 57,000 Devices -> ~1.3 Cents per Device
- 48 true universal pin drivers: Custom-designed universal pin driver circuits on all pins guarantee optimal signal quality - ultra low voltage device support ( down to 1.2 Volts ). Sockets available for all pin packages.
- System Requirements
- Windows 32 Bit OS, 98SE / ME / NT4 / 2000 / XP / Vista/ Linux native support
- USB 1.0 or USB 2.0 port
- Warranty: Unconditional -24 Months.
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO9001
Product Link GALEP-5 index 32984 0.54000